quarta-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2010

NY Fashion Week Favs!

After a long period of time without post, I come to you guys with something fresh.
As I mentioned in the previous post I LOVE fashion week.It's like the year starts when Fashion Week happens (silly me).
As I was looking at the fashion shows during NYFW, I found alot of wearable makeup and hair looks. I hope you guys like them and any questions just leave a comment.

Let's get started:

First off: BCBG Max Azria. This loose end bun here is just something so simple, but adds alot to your look.Don't we always have a problem with what to do with the rest of hair,when doing a bun?Sometimes it just doesn't stuck inside the bun, well now you have the option of leaving it aside. Glamour gives you all the details in how to create this look.

DKNY: This look is one of my favorites because it's a simple side ponytail but with the bangs to the side and the very natural look. love love. something I can definitly wear everyday.

Ralph Lauren: This was the simplest look I found but the prettiest. I Can tell this is a pattern of them, always just the "pretty" look but they really WOW us on the clothes.

Lacoste: These smokey eyes were one of the best I found throu out all the shows I looked at. The big puffy side-pony tail as well.Just lovely. This model really pulled this look.

Carolina Herrera: This collection was the one that I loved the makeup the most. It was a mixtures of reds and pinks for the eyeshadow with black, not so much blush,but enough to make the cheaks pop out and somewhat nude/pink lipcolor.

Diane Von Furstenberg: What I loved about this look is how the makeup artist for Diane Von Furstenberg played with the black and silver and the very nude lips.I love how the makeup artist took a step forward and wasn't afraid to go bold with it. Love it.Great look for a night out with the girls.


These were my favorites looks for this Fashion Week. Hope you guys like it and comment on it.Until next Time.Xoxo..

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário