quarta-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2010

MOST WANTED!!!!!!












FIRST POST!!!




Chanel's Jade... Season's most wanted color. Who knew when Peter Phillips sent down on the runway this electrified color it would be such a huge hit. Word on Style.com is that it sold out even before hitting stores. On Ebay they are biting for $100. But in stores they usually go for $23, but like i said before this colour is sold out. So HAPPY the one's that got it.


BUT, as I was looking around I actually found this similar color that is just as beautiful and I can't wait to get my hands on. you call actually find it in head2toe for a wicked cheap price.


P.S.Hope you enjoyed the first post and stay tuned for more make up and cosmetic tips.

Um comentário:

  1. I want it! Cant wait for you to get your hands on one ;)
    You know what I mean right?!?!?!?!

    ResponderExcluir